2. In a silver paint, resin 、pigments、solvents、silver powders and some aids are its components.
3. How to check a silver paint’s physical property?
4. At first, we’ll compare its color card to the standard color card, if it is no difference , we think its aspect is ok..
5. Then we’ll spay four cards at the normal conditions. After 24 hours, we’ll check its hardness /abrasion resistance/ adhesion /viscosity/ hiding power/ resistance to heat and humidity /insulating property / corrosion resistance/ salt water resistance, if all the item are OK, the paint is ok.
6. How to adjust the spray gun to get a good film coating ?
7. At first , we should check the compress air pressure is in normal or not, adjust the paint’s flowmeter / mist wide /spray shape.. If the film is too black, this means the silver powder arranged not very good, we can increase the mist wide, it make the mist turn into fine, the silver powder arranged more regular, then the spray film will be more smooth, the film’s gloss increased, it looks bright.
8. If the spray film is too rough, we can increase the paint’s flowmeter or decrease the compress air’s flowmeter, that can make the paint’s solvents volatile slower, the paint have enough time to flow more better.